Translate / Перевести блог

вторник, 6 мая 2014 г.

Everyday Coconut, Coconut Water Face Toner, 12 fl oz (354 ml)



Okay this is the best toner I've come across for my sensitive acne prone skin. It doesn't strip the skin its very nice. I like that its a spray pump too. I was using Michael Todds toner before but came across this its so much cheaper less ingredients and all natural. Really like how it feels on the skin its light and refreshing it does remove dirt, oil, and residue and its very gentle. The price is attracting the scent is very subtle light coconut which fades away after 15 minutes. You can also use this to set makeup after mist works great for that too! My verdict is Holy Grail I'm coming back to purchase this again !

You can buy it here   

Use this code REQ532 to get 10$ off your first order! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий