Translate / Перевести блог

вторник, 6 мая 2014 г.

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps


Capsules are regular size and easy to swallow, and I like that the jar has screw cap. The safety seal is a bit too safe for my taste (difficult to remove by hand), but this is a minor detail. The orange capsules are not completely tasteless, but it's OK. I have chosen Doctor's Best, because it's cheap and a well-known brand. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. I use Q10 every day. Up to 1200mg is considered to be safe level, but high intake can cause stomach problems, and I find that 100 mg/day is a suitable level, considering the high absorption in this product. 

Buy here 
Use code REQ532 to get 10$ off your first order!


1 комментарий: