Translate / Перевести блог

вторник, 6 мая 2014 г.

Auromere, Herbal Toothpaste, Fresh Mint, 4.16 oz (75 ml/117 g)

Auromere, Herbal Toothpaste, Fresh Mint, 4.16 oz (75 ml/117 g)




Amazing stuff, that actually works :-) The taste is so unusual, mild, minty-fresh, without being overpowering, with subtle tones of licorice, cinnamon and all other kinds of zingly herbal goodness! You can actually feel the toothpaste working as you brush, it makes your gums feel super-clean, your teeth sparkle, have the squeaky-clean feeling and the subtle flavours are just stunning. I was looking for a natural tooth paste without nasty saccharin or other artificial sweeteners, and I've found it. It also has no fluoride. I have to say, quite honestly, that this is the best toothpaste I have ever used in my life! The freshness that it leaves in your mouth many hours later is subtle, but "there" and your teeth still fell so incredibly clean and zingy as if you'd just brushed your teeth a few minutes ago. It doesn't overpower the taste of coffee or food, it almost takes a step back while you're eating and drinking and then subtly pops back up to let you know it's still helping keep your mouth clean in between brushing. Incredible stuff. Can you tell that I'm seriously impressed! :-) I've just logged into iHerb from the UK and ordered 2 packs as it's actually cheaper to order from here, even with shipping than it would be to buy 2 packs from a store in the UK! (Plus I added some shampoo, tribulus and lip balm and incredibly it was STILL cheaper (with DHL express) than here in the UK for 2 tubes! Buy some today, you won't regret it!

 The Negatives: With the obvious thought and care that's gone in to this product's formulation, it's beyond me why they would include Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS); While SLS produces foaming action, it's not necessary in this case, and it causes the inside of my mouth to "peel" and causes some people to develop oral lesions/cankers. I would probably buy this product more often and rate it more highly if the SLS were to be deleted. 

Buy it here 

Use code REQ532 to get 10$ off your first order!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий